- Chicken (I debone a whole rotisserie chicken.)
- Family size can Cream of Chicken soup
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 4 cans cheap biscuits (I usually get a 4-pack of Walmart's Great Value brand.)
- Mortons Nature Seasoning (1 tsp. or to your tasting)
- Pour soup into pot.
- Add almost a full soup can of water.
- Whisk in 4 cans chicken broth.
- Add Mortons Nature Seasoning.
- Add chicken.
- Bring to a boil.
- Roll each biscuit between two pieces of waxed paper until flat and cut into quarters.
- Add biscuits to boiling liquid as you flat and cut them. Continue until all biscuits are in pot.
- Stir constantly until biscuits (dumplings) are done. (Taste to make sure dumplings are done.)
- Transfer to crock pot with setting on "warm" if waiting to serve.