My neighbor Lisa is a wonderful cook! She brought some of these pumpkin muffins over the other day, and I had to have the recipe. Not only are they scrumptious, but they are healthy too (well, minus the sugar...but you gotta have it ☺)...no butter, though. ☺ Anyway, it's quite an autumn treat.
2 cups white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
15 oz. can pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease the muffin tins or line them with paper baking cups.
3. Mix the flours, sugar, eggs, oil, cinnamon, baking powder & baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the pumpkin and mix well.
5. Blend in the chocolate chips (or walnuts or raisins)
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins until each cup is about half full.
7. Bake for 19 minutes.
*makes about 35 muffins*
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago