2 premade graham cracker crusts
2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
1. In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries and cornstarch; cover and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Boil (and stir) for 2 minutes.
4. Set aside 2/3 cup strawberry sauce to cool.
5. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
7. Gradually beat in milk.
8. Add lemon juice; mix well.
9. Add eggs to cream cheese, and beat on low just until combined. Be careful! If mixed too much, the cheesecake will crack when baking.
10. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crusts.
11. Drop half of the reserved strawberry mixture by 1/2 teaspoons on cream cheese layer.
12. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce.
13. Drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoons on top.
14. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce.
15. Bake at 300 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
16. Cool on a wire rack for about an hour.
17. Refrigerate overnight.
18. Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if desired, and serve with cheesecake.
From Grief to Joy
13 hours ago