A dear friend from Kentucky shared this recipe with me many years ago. It's a nice complement in place of potatoes...EASY AND YUMMY!!!
2 cans chicken broth
2 cups instant rice
1 green pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, sliced
2 jars sliced mushrooms
1 stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring broth to boil, stir in rice and set aside.
3. Saute pepper, onion and mushrooms (do not drain) in stick of melted butter.
4. Mix vegetables and rice in large casserole dish.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Your Safe Place
12 hours ago