1 pint fresh strawberries
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (or to taste)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or to taste)
1. Cut the tops off each strawberry and stand upright on the cut side.
2. Make 2 (criss cross) cuts 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Place cream cheese mixture into a piping bag with a star tip, and pipe into each strawberry.
5. Arrange on a serving platter for a pretty display.
13 hours ago