- 2 lbs. ground beef 85/15
- sesame seed buns
- 1/2 cup of grated Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- season salt to taste
- cracked black pepper
- onion powder
- Combine the ground beef, grated cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings.
- Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick.
- Push a 1/2 inch indent into the center of the patty–this is what prevents the patty from becoming a dome.
- Place a thin layer of butter on grill or frying pan.
- Cook until done to your likeness.
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP. of mayo
- 2 TBSP. ketchup
- 2 TBSP. sweet pickle relish
- 1 TBSP. worcestershire
- seasoned salt
Brush melted butter onto sesame seed buns and sear.
Add burger fixins you like along with hamburger and special sauce.
NOW THIS IS ONE JUICY & TASTY BURGER!!!