Monday, October 24, 2011
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks (just like in restaurants)
These Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks really do taste like the ones you buy at a restaurant! Thanks to Lauren from Lauren's Latest Recipe Website.This was my first attempt to make them, and I think I will revise the recipe next time. This will be my plan...
1 lb. store bought pizza dough, thawed
3 tablespoons softened salted butter
2-3 tsp. minced garlic
1/4-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (in the bag, not the can)
1/4-1/2 pound grated mozzarella cheese
salt & pepper, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone inside.
2. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Spread pizza dough out into a 12-16 inch circle on parchment paper.
4. Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough and top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
5. Top with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, if desired.
6. Lift parchment paper, with dough & toppings on it, and place it on the hot stone.
7. Bake 9-10 minutes.