This recipe is SO EASY and SO GOOD! I like to serve it during the winter...especially at Christmas time.
30 oz. can fruit cocktail, drained
11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
20 oz. can pineapple chunks, NOT DRAINED
2 firm bananas
1 cup red seedless grapes
1 cup pecan halves
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1. Put drained fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges in large bowl.
2. Add pineapple chunks (NOT DRAINED)
3. Rinse and add grapes.
4. Add pecan halves
5. Stir fruits together.
6. Slowly sprinkle and mix vanilla pudding with fruits.
7. When pudding is blended well with fruits, cut bananas into 1/2"-1" pieces and slowly stir with fruit mix.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The longer it refrigerates, the thicker the sauce becomes.
Promise of a Peaceful Home
21 hours ago