Talk about easy...I made this recipe easy because I wanted to quickly put together some appetizers for today's football game. These poppers have just the right kick to them too. Yummy! Here it goes...
1 can crescent rolls
small amount of cream cheese (about 3 oz.)
sliced jalapeno peppers in a jar
bacon pieces (not "bits") in a bag
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate the crescent rolls into four rectangles.
3. Use pizza cutter to cut each rectangle from corner to corner. This will give you four triangles from each small rectangle (a total of 16 triangles).
4. Flatten out each triangle. (I do this on a styrofoam plate because the dough flattens out nicely and peels off easily.)
5. Put the following on each triangle: a dollop of cream cheese, 2-3 slices of jalapeno pepper, some bacon pieces.
6. Bring dough together to form a "ball". Be sure dough completely seals the cream cheese, jalapeno pepper and bacon pieces inside.
7. Bake on 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until browned.
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago