If you like the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, you will love these Easy Chocolate Thin Mint Ritz Crackers . Six Sisters' Stuff Blog has some great recipes. You should check out this blog! Here is my version of their cookie:
1 pound chocolate Almond Bark
1/2 tsp mint extract
28-30 Ritz Crackers
Optional ~ crushed candy cane or red & green icing
1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe dish according to package instructions.
3. When chocolate is completely melted, stir in 1/2 tsp. mint extract.
4. Dip Ritz Crackers into chocolate.
5. Tap off excess chocolate.
6. Lay crackers on wax paper to cool.
You can leave them plain or garnish with crushed candy cane. This cookie is also cute when drizzled with red and green icing. I usually leave the cookie plain.
More Than a Hero
6 hours ago