I cheat to make these cookies, but they are so pretty, so cute and I must say so tasty!
2 pkgs. Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
2/3 cup butter, melted
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tub ready made vanilla frosting
white chocolate Almond Bark
M&Ms, sprinkles or nonpareils for decorating
cookie cutters of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix cookie dough per instructions on package for "cutout cookies".
3. Cut cookies into shapes of your choice.
4. Bake cookies per package instructions.
5. Cool cookies completely.
6. Put frosting in microwaveable bowl and microwave 30-60 seconds, until it becomes thin and runny.
7. Color frosting with color of your choice.
8. Dip front side of cookie in frosting, and let harden. (I usually put the cookies on a paper towel to allow the frosting to harden.)
9. Decorate cookies with melted Almond Bark. (I put the Almond Bark in a quart Ziploc freezer bag and snip a corner, so the piping comes out smoothly for decorating.)
10. Put decorations of your choice on the cookies before the Almond Bark hardens.
Walking on Water
16 hours ago