This is seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It requires only three ingredients.
1 pkg. Oreo cookies (regular, NOT double-stuffed)
8 oz. bar cream cheese, softened
Dipping white chocolate (I use Almond Bark.)
1. Crush cookies into fine crumbs. (I use my food processor.)
2. Use electric mixer to blend cookie crumbs with cream cheese. Be sure they are well blended.
3. Roll cookie crumb/cream cheese mixture into 3/4" - 1" balls.
4. Melt chocolate per package directions.
5. Dip balls into melted chocolate and place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate until hardened.
7. Store in tin in refrigerator.
Your Safe Place
12 hours ago