Pineapple Cheese Spread w/crackers:
2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. seasoned salt (I use Lawry's brand.)
1 small can crushed pineapple, undrained
1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, finely chopped
1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
1. Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese and seasoned salt on high speed until fluffy.
2. Add pineapple, green pepper, onions and pecans and blend well on low speed.
3. Cover and place in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is even better).
4. Serve with crackers.
Cheese Potato Soup:
3 cups chopped potatoes
water (enough to cover potatoes
1/2 cup celery slices
1/2 cup grated carrots
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
2 chicken bouillon cubes
combination of 1 1/2 cups milk & 2 Tablespoons flour
1/2 lb. Velveeta, cubed
Place thinly sliced (or shaved) deli ham on a divided croissant. Put croissanwiches on cookie sheet and cover with foil. Warm in oven. To make it easier, microwave croissanwiches instead.
1 Romaine heart, chopped
1 cucumber, sliced
2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
bacon bits (found on salad dressing aisle)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar
10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
ranch or bleu cheese dressing (or dressing of your choice)
1. Lay lettuce on a large serving platter.
2. Sprinkle the toppings in rows across the top of the lettuce.
3. Serve dressings on the side.
Chocolate Chess Pie:
1 small can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 Tablespoons cocoa
1/2 stick butter (or margarine), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
unbaked pie shell
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients and pour into unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake for 30-45 minutes.
4. Cool before serving.
13 hours ago