Monday, December 26, 2011

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites



If you like peanut butter balls and chocolate covered pretzels, I think you will enjoy these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites . I have seen this recipe several places online, and I am not sure which website I used for the recipe. However, Megan did a nice job displaying how mine turned out, so I am sharing her blog with you. I am anxious to check out her other recipes. These are so easy to make, and I can't tell you how many requests I got for the recipe at my Christmas Cookie Exchange a couple weeks ago. Here's my version of Megan's recipe.

Ingredients:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons softened butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
Pretzels
chocolate Almond Bark

Directions:

1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2. With electric mixer, beat peanut butter and butter until combined.
3. Scrape down bowl, add sugars and beat until combined. You should be able to roll the mixture into balls without sticking to your hands.
4. If needed, add more powdered sugar until you reach a consistency that is easy to roll.
5. Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 teaspoon of mixture for each ball, and place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Sandwich the balls between two pretzels and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Melt the chocolate according to package instructions.
8. Dip each pretzel bite halfway into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet.
9. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment