1 lb. round steak, cubed
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 Tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups tomato juice
4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg. wide egg noodles
1. In dutch oven, brown round steak and onions in small amount of cooking oil.
2. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add tomato juice and drained mushrooms.
4. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
5. Cook egg noodles per package directions.
6. Add sour cream to meat mixture.
7. Stir into drained, cooked noodles.
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago