2-4 cans Italian-cut green beans
1 bag bacon bits
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1. Pour one can beans (with liquid) into pan.
2. Sprinkle some of the bacon bits.
3. Spinkle some of the soup mix.
4. Repeat layers 1-3 until all beans have been put in pan.
5. If needed, add water to cover beans.
6. Put lid on pan, and cook on medium-high until liquid begins to boil.
7. Turn down to simmer.
8. Cook green beans until liquid is almost completely evaporated. (This may take several hours. ~ According to us Southerners, this is called "cooking down" the beans. ☺
Your Safe Place
12 hours ago