This is the EASIEST way to make corn-on-the-cob! When finished, the corn is completely silk-free. It is delcious too!
1. Wrap ear of corn (yes, with the shuck still on the corn) with a dry paper towel.
2. Put in microwave and cook on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
3. Turn ear of corn over and cook on high for another 2 1/2 minutes.
4. Shuck the corn as soon as it is removed from microwave; silks will come off easily while hot. ☺
5. Repeat process for each ear of corn.
If you plan on making several ears of corn, simply wrap each one with foil. Put in a cooler. With lid closed, the corn will remain hot for longer than an hour.