5-6 pound pork roast
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup cidar vinegar
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 Tablespoon Tabasco sauce (I use Frank's.)
salt & pepper to taste
Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
1. Mix together all ingredients except the BBQ sauce.
2. Pour mixture over pork roast in slow cooker.
3. Cook 5-6 hours until done.
4. Shred with forks and serve.
5. Serve with Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce on the side.
29 Creative Ways To Spend Less and Save More
12 hours ago