Oh, my goodness! This recipe is SO SIMPLE and SO DELICIOUS!!! Serve this to your family or guests, and they will think you have spent a lot of time preparing this fantastic dessert.
2 cans crescent rolls
2 Granny Smith apples
1 stick butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
12 oz. DIET Mountain Dew
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and core apples.
3. Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
4. Roll each wedge in a crescent roll. (Be sure to seal the crescent roll.)
5. Place rolls in a 9x13 baking dish.
6. Melt butter in small saucepan.
7. When butter is melted, add sugar (or Splenda).
8. Add cinnamon to butter/sugar and mix well.
9. Spoon cinnamon/butter/sugar mixture over crescent rolls.
10. Pour diet DIET Mountain Dew over rolls.
11. Bake 45 minutes.
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago