Monday, May 30, 2011

Mama Sherri's BBQ Baby Back Ribs

I like to buy pork ribs in bulk. Then I cut them apart into serving sizes (2 ribs). I wrap them individually and freeze. This preparation really makes a difference when actually making the ribs. Ingredients: frozen ribs Celery salt Onion powder Garlic salt Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce Directions: 1. Layer frozen ribs in crockpot. Sprinkle each layer with spices. 2. Slow cook on low for 8-10 hours. (I usually put them in before I leave for school. They are ready for dinner, and I return to a great smelling home.) 3. About 15 minutes before dinner time, put ribs on broiler pan (rib side up). 4. Slather with BBQ sauce and put under broiler for 5 minutes. 5. Remove from oven and flip over ribs. 6. Slather with BBQ sauce and put under broiler again for 5 minutes. 7. Serve with your favorite sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment