I like to buy pork ribs in bulk. Then I cut them apart into serving sizes (2 ribs). I wrap them individually and freeze. This preparation really makes a difference when actually making the ribs.
Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
1. Layer frozen ribs in crockpot. Sprinkle each layer with spices.
2. Slow cook on low for 8-10 hours. (I usually put them in before I leave for school. They are ready for dinner, and I return to a great smelling home.)
3. About 15 minutes before dinner time, put ribs on broiler pan (rib side up).
4. Slather with BBQ sauce and put under broiler for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and flip over ribs.
6. Slather with BBQ sauce and put under broiler again for 5 minutes.
7. Serve with your favorite sides.
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago