2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1/3 lb. sliced ham
1/3 lb. sliced provolone cheese
1/3 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
1/3 lb. sliced salami
1/3 lb. pepperonis
3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 baking dish with Pam.
3. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and spread in bottom of dish.
4. Layer salami, provolone cheese, ham, Swiss cheese and pepperoni on top of the dough.
5. In a measuring cup (or bowl), beat the eggs lightly, then stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper.
6. Pour 3/4 of this mixture evenly in dish. (You should have a little less than 1/4 cup left.)
7. Unroll the second package of dough, and place on top of the meat and cheese.
8. Brush with the remaining egg mixture.
9. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes, or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
11. Cut into squares and serve warm or cold. (Cut smaller squares for appetizers and larger squares for sandwiches.)
Walking on Water
16 hours ago