3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked & diced
2 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans Veg All, drained
2 refrigerated Pillsbury pie crusts
pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line pie pan with one pie crust.
3. Drain Veg All.
4. Mix together diced chicken breasts, soup, Veg All and pepper to taste; pour into pie crust.
5. Cover pie with second pie crust and seal around edges.
6. Optional ~ Make an egg wash with an egg white and a tablespoon of water. Then brush this egg wash on the top pie crust.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven when pie crust is brown.
Walking on Water
16 hours ago