8 1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. black raspberry flavored gelatin
3 cups boiling water
15 oz. can blueberries, drained
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in pineapple juice.
3. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Stir in pineapple and blueberries.
5. Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 3/4 inch pan and chill until firm.
6. Combine sour cream, cream cheese and sugar; mix until well blended.
7. Spread over salad, and top with pecans.
8. Chill until ready to serve.
Your Safe Place
12 hours ago