1-2 lb. bag of frozen French fries
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese ("Taco Cheese" may be used instead.)
Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pieces (You may prefer the "bits" instead of "pieces".)
Ingredients for dressing to dip fries:
16 oz. bottle ranch dressing
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon cayeene pepper
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon kosher salt
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1. Make dressing first by combining all ingredients. If time allows, refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
2. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
3. Fry potatoes in small batches; they are done when they are golden brown and float to the top.
4. Drain potatoes on paper towels. You may keep them warm in the oven until the other fries are done.
5. When all French fries are done and drained, place them onto a platter.
6. Salt the fries if you like.
7. Sprinkle on the cheese and bacon pieces.
8. Put in warm oven until the cheese begins to melt. (I sometimes cheat and use the microwave.)
Your Safe Place
19 hours ago