This recipe is SO EASY, and it tastes like Thanksgiving Day turkey dinner....YUMMY! Thanks, Tracy for sharing!
5 frozen (or not frozen) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of celery soup
1 large can cream of chicken soup
2 pkgs. Stove Top Stuffing
1. Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot.
2. Mix soups and a little water until well blended.
3. Pour on top of chicken breasts.
4. Cook in crock pot on low while at work.
5. Last 30 minutes...sprinkle Stove Top Stuffing out of box onto chicken breasts. Press down a little with a fork, but do not submerge stuffing.
6. Serve in 30 minutes.
Playing in Concert
15 hours ago