1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup melted butter
2 Tablespoons Kentucky bourbon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 Pillsbury ready-made pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put pie crust into pie pan.
3. Combine flour and sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Add the eggs and butter; mix to combine.
5. Stir in the bourbon, walnuts, chocolate chips, vanilla and salt.
6. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
7. Bake 40-45 minutes.
8. Let cool before slicing.
Your Safe Place
12 hours ago