1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup sour cream
cooked, diced chicken
bacon pieces (found in salad dressing aisle)
green or red onions
grated cheese (I use a blend of different cheeses.)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake crust for a few minutes until it starts to brown (5-10 minutes).
3. Mix ranch dressing and sour cream, and spread it on crust.
4. Add toppings (chicken, bacon, onions, cheese).
5. Bake 10 minutes or so, until it is bubbly and brown in the center.
Soaking Up God’s Word
17 hours ago