1 lb. skinless/boneless chicken breasts
1 bottle buffalo chicken sauce (I use "Wing It" sauce because it has zero calories.)
chopped Romaine lettuce
3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
shredded cheese of your choice
ranch or blue cheese dressing
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cover chicken in Buffalo Sauce and place on pan sprayed with Pam.
3. Bake chicken in oven about 25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
4. Cut chicken into slices and place in bowl.
5. Stir in more buffalo chicken sauce until chicken is well coated.
6. Shred lettuce on plate.
7. Add chicken, egg, avocado and cheese.
8. Top with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Soaking Up God’s Word
17 hours ago