1 (16 oz.) pkg. spaghetti
1 lb. ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (26 oz.) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (I use Lawry's.)
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups small curd cottage cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
3. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
4. Stir the spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt with the beef and onions.
5. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
6. Drain spaghetti; add egg mixture and toss to coat.
7. Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
8. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
9. Repeat layers.
10. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
11. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Please let me apologize to my Italian friends. This is about as close as I am to making an Italian dish. Your dishes are THE BEST! One day I hope to learn how to make your authentic Italian sauce.
More Than a Hero
6 hours ago