1 pkg. yellow cake mix (with pudding)
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2/3 cup chopped pecans
Glaze: Combine all ingredients below and beat at medium speed until smooth.
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 Tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with mixer until smooth.
3. Set aside.
4. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans; set aside.
5. Pour half of batter into a greased and floured 13x9 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar mixture over batter.
7. Repeat #5 and #6.
8. Gently swirl batter with knife.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and drizzle glaze over cake.
From Grief to Joy
13 hours ago